Monday, January 17, 2011

Honking couldn't get any cuter...

This passed week I bought a bike...Yes, a single-speed/fixed gear. Now, before you call me a trend-follower/wannabe hipster, I wanted to point out the reason why I got one. I always wanted to train and get fit. I don't want to build muscle and become more bulky; I'm pretty wide already. I'd like to focus on melting the fat - and that calls for the bike. Cardio, cardio, cardio. I believe this would be a great way to get to that goal. Losing weight would dramatically help me improve in my surfing as well... and right now, that's what I dream for.

Anyway, to make my bike own and not something I'd dread, I wanted to get a bike bell horn. What could be any cuter than this thing? What is it about Hello Kitty that I find so addictive? (insert "Kawaii! ^_^" exclamation here)
Get this cute bike horn here !

No comments:

Post a Comment